Firstly, we would like to take a moment and thank all of our incredible patients and clients for their understanding and compassion during these unprecedented times. We will require your continued patience as we navigate through our “new normal”. We are extremely excited to be able to reconnect with our team and community. Walking hand-in-hand with our excitement is our commitment at The One Skin Clinic to follow strict measures which adhere to the guidelines of Provincial Health Authorities and WorkSafe BC. Listed below, you will find measures we are taking as a business to protect your health and safety.
To do our part in adhering to clinic safety guidelines, we will be operating at a reduced capacity to maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters between each guest so as to create a safe space for each patient. Our waiting room is large enough to accommodate a maximum of 5 guests at a time while maintaining a safe minimum distance between each patient. You will be greeted as warmly as before, but this welcome will now also include a temperature check. We request that masks be worn in our waiting room to help reduce the spread of Covid-19, and these will be provided if you are unable to bring your own. If you have a pre-existing appointment, we will be contacting you 24 hours prior so that we may confirm you are both feeling healthy, and not currently displaying symptoms of the Virus. We also need to ensure that you have not travelled outside of Canada within the past 15 days.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Covid-19 health and safety policies, please email us at email@example.com with your name, contact details, and a brief summary of your concerns. Alternatively, you may fill out the form on our website’s ‘book an appointment’ feature.
Safety Requirements & Regulations
- You have NOT traveled outside of the country, or to any city outside of our own that has been considered a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the last 15 days.
- You do NOT have symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath and affirm that you, as well as your household members DO NOT currently have, nor have experienced symptoms above within the last 21 days. If you have any of the symptoms mentioned above, please be honest, consider the safety of our staff and others, and reschedule your appointment.
- We will be waiving cancellation fees due to illness and will happily reschedule your appointment. Please give us as much notice as possible. No show fees still apply.
- Please arrive no earlier than your scheduled appointment time. If we are running behind, we will do our best to notify you in advance. Please note, as we will be getting accustomed to wearing PPE and having booked cleaning times between each appointment, it is possible that we may run behind between appointments.
- We are no longer permitted to display magazines, books, and other touch “hot spots” within the clinic.
- All cups, pens, iPads, POS terminals, or other interactive property will be sterilized between each patient’s contact with those items.
- You may bring food with you to your appointment. However, this must be consumed in the waiting area.
- Purses and bags are no longer permitted on our countertops, please stow it safely below.
- As much as we’d love to help you with your coat and belongings, we are no longer permitted to., we will hold open cupboards and storage bins for you to safely store your belongings. We are also unable to shake hands or hug. Don’t worry, air hugs are just as cute!
- Roll solo whenever possible, if avoidable, please do not bring your children, partners, or friends.
- A mask is requested during all interactions with staff excluding during the treatments themselves. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have your own mask, we will supply one for you.
- Upon entry to the clinic, please sanitize your hands or use the hand sanitizer provided. Thank you!
- We are unable to accept walk-ins during this time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 236-808-2888, or send us an Instagram DM @theoneskinclinic to schedule an appointment.
Our Commitment to You
Your health and safety are of the most importance. We are thoroughly trained in the health and safety protocol mandated by both Health Canada and WorkSafe BC. Furthermore, medical procedures are only conducted onsite by our team of qualified Registered Nurses, or our team of Medical Doctors who are certified and legally licensed to practice in British Columbia. We look forward to having you in our safe space and making your skin dreams come true!
- If any team members are sick or showing symptoms in relation to COVID-19, they will not come into work and we will reschedule your appointment.
- We have numerous hand sanitizer stations throughout the clinic, as well as two regularly sanitized patient washrooms for hand washing, so that you can help reduce the potential spread of Covid-19
- We are able to accept tap payment on our machines these will be cleaned and disinfected in between each use.
- Patients in the waiting room will be kept a minimum distance of 2 meters apart.
- We have installed a plexiglass barrier at our front desk to create a safe welcome and checkout area.
- We will be scheduling two general clinic sterilization periods each day.
- Our Clinicians, Doctors, Nurses, and Laser Technicians will be REQUIRED to wear a medical face mask and medical grade exam gloves throughout your service. Medical Procedures performed in treatment rooms will adhere to the strictest of health measures and safety protocols as required by Health Canada. Our team of MDs and RNs have a full selection of disposable PPE at their disposal such as face shields, level 3 surgical masks, medical exam grade nitrile gloves, sanitation supplies etc.
- Disposable PPE will be disposed of in-between each and every guest.
- All tools, hard surfaces, chairs, and contact surfaces will be disinfected in each treatment room between every guest.
- We will be using a freshly laundered set of towels, linens, robes, headbands, and pillow cases between each guest treatment.
We understand that this may not be the “normal” you are used to. However, we are excited to spend quality time with all of our amazing guests while we make our patient’s skin dreams come true!