Firstly, we would like to take a moment and thank all of our incredible patients and clients for their understanding and compassion during the challenges of the last 2.5 years; they were truly unprecedented times. We are lucky to have such a strong community around us, as well as the continuous support of patients just like you -who put all their trust in us to help them feel at their best. Combined with the best all-star team any business could ask for, we made it through the worst!
We have made several changes to our Covid-19 policies and procedures following the ever-changing government guidelines. If you have specific questions or concerns regarding these policies, please not hesitate to contact us for assistance. Your health and safety continues to be our top priority.
Covid-19 requirements which we ask of YOU
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19, we request that you wait to visit us for 14 days from the date of your positive diagnosis.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 (however mild). These include: coughing, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, loss of your sense of taste or smell, muscle weakness, and others. We know you know!
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of the above, but have tested negative on a covid-19 test, we ask that you wait to visit us for 5 more days out of an abundance of caution, and respect for the health and safety of our staff and your fellow patients.
- Masks are optional in the clinic, but strongly recommended
- Upon entry to the clinic, please sanitize your hands, we appreciate it!
OUR commitment to you
- All TOSC staff members are double, or in most cases triple-vaxxed.
- Staff members who are feeling unwell to will not come to work until they are able to provide a negative covid-19 test result.
- All tools, hard surfaces, chairs, and contact surfaces will be disinfected in each treatment room between every guest.
- We will be using a freshly laundered set of towels, linens, robes, headbands, and pillow cases between each guest treatment.
- Our plexiglass barrier at the front desk remains in place for the time being
- TOSC is a medical aesthetics clinic, and adheres to the strictest standards during the application of medical treatments. This includes the use of procedure-appropriate PPE like medical-grade exam gloves etc.
We understand that while we're not 100% back to the “normal” we used to know just yet, we are getting there together! We are excited to spend quality time with all of our amazing guests in the safest manner possible while we make your skin dreams come true!