IPL Hair Removal
The average woman shaves almost 8000 times in her lifetime, which sounds like fun …said no one ever.
One of the world’s most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is our favourite option for hair removal and is suitable for skin types 1 – 4. Most of us are familiar with the term laser hair removal, and IPL in contrast uses a broad spectrum of light with multiple wavelengths. The main advantage of choosing IPL for your hair removal treatments is that it is completely painless (a marvel for our more delicate areas). Achieve smooth, silky skin and ditch shaving, waxing, and weekly salon appointments permanently.
Multiple sessions are required to achieve permanent results. Most patients will achieve permanent hair removal results after 6 - 8 sessions depending on their hair colour, skin type, and hair thickness. Some patients may require as many as 10 sessions, though this is rare. For this reason, we offer customizable packages for every body area and for a varying number of sessions. Whether you have started your hair removal journey and are continuing it now, or are starting with your first treatment, we will tailor a package to your needs.
From large areas such as the legs and backs to more delicate areas, all are treated by targeting the melanin pigment without damaging surrounding tissue. The effect on the follicle prevents future hair growth, for permanent results.
- Permanent results typically achieved within 6 - 8 sessions
- Maintenance treatments should be expected annually or semi-annually after the initial treatments
- Our professional, respectful, and certified technicians ensure your comfort
- Safe and painless
- Suitable for skin types 1 - 4
- Treatment available for both men and women
- Medications that cause light sensitivity can make you an unsuitable candidate for IPL and Laser treatments. Start your hair removal process with a complimentary consultation!